Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thursday, March 06, 2008

OVER TWO YEARS AGO.
BITING TONGUE (11:25:06 PM):
i never got the chance to tell you how much of an amazing friend you are.. but more of a sister to me. ive never walked in your shoes. i would never know what it would be like to, but i cant even compare the pain and seperation to what youve experienced in life. i wish i could. youre hilarious tesla, youre always anticipated for something new, somewhere different to go, something else to listen to. i only realize it at certain times. but i guess now is one of those times. i love you. i just wanted to let you know that.

Oh Tylar Mulan. Reality check. Things like this bring so much back into perspective. I am so lucky to be cared about by so many people, I love my best friends. I just need to remind myself sometimes. I still owe this state my life. It's still the only place that showed me what it meant to love.


I am going to be okay.
I am going to be okay.
I am going to be okay.
I am going to be okay.
I am going to be okay.

No comments: