Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Your death by time, age and long distance"

I want my Polar Bear Club tattoo.

I want to go back to 12:50 am October 31st, 2009.
They opened with Living Saints and little did I know it was going to be the most memorable and meaningful set I ever got to experience.

I miss feeling that free. Dropping out of college, living out of my car, sleeping on Tyler's couch and leaving for Florida for a week with no money or real plans. Just feeling alive and living minute to minute being happy walking down the street in the heat in cut offs and vans not having to think about what to do when we got home. Just experiencing a weekend I will never ever forget. Laying in alleys under trees with a good friend in Gainesville, Florida waiting for Defiance, Ohio to play.
I want MY life back. It's getting there. I'm more alive than anyone I know most days, time to get it back.

No comments: