Wednesday, March 3, 2010

002.

I found out my family will be here the last week of March. I hope my relationship with them will be good during that time. I know I'm going to cry when I see my mom again. It's very hard being this alone. Even my broken family is still my family.
On another plus side that's perfect timing for me to be able to get a hair cut and not have to freak out about where to get it done at, haha. I already really need one but I can wait til the end of the month....and then probably just never get one again.

I drove and drove and drove today. Then I hung out and talked to Melissa for awhile. It's still good to have one of my best friends back around. I don't like anyone much lately, but she's still someone I need around. I was happy for a few minutes while we hung out..and that's what I needed today.

I'm not sure what to think or feel about anything right now. I don't know whether to pause or not. I'm trying to find a happy medium. I don't want to be sad and doubtful, and I don't want any false hope/to get my hopes up too soon. I can't read minds, I just have to wait this out and see what happens. I want nothing more in the world than for this to be okay. But it's out of my control for now.

No comments: