Sunday, March 7, 2010

I write so many times a day.

"God bless repeat - play nights, heartbreaks and fights. And all the pretty pretty kids with the tired tired eyes. Sitting out parties to be with your headphones. Reciting your last words and writing your last notes."

Background Music will never be an album I get sick of. Wes Eisold and his way with words.

In the last few days my internet goes out a lot. So IMs are sent that I never get and my phone has also decided, at the same time, to pick and choose what text messages it wants to receive as well. What wonderful timing. Adding to my insanity.

Last night I thought I was keeping it together pretty well. I was happy with Stacy in tears from laughing. There was a moment I was on the ground in the Happy Harry's parking lot laughing so hard. But the moment I walked into California Tortilla to see Zoe, Orion, and Amy..Amy's first words are "Tesla, are you ok? You just look..sad." I never wear things that plain on my face. Of course I lied and said I was fine.

"We've lived cold lives but now we know. The sun may hide but the night is always there. So don't anticipate, It's not worth the wait. What did you expect? Status report: I've called it a day. There's a world of people different than me. Status report: I've lost my voice trying to be heard over this noise. Die young, or live forever? I'm just trying to get through the night. See there's this voice dragging me down. Die young, or live forever? I'm just trying to re-find my heart. It was always there just hard to see in the dark. You weren't even fucking looking. Sleeping like there's no tomorrow."

No comments: