Tuesday, March 2, 2010

History repeats itself.

I fuck every single thing up.


I just hope this is temporary.
I hope the hope comes back.

I want this so much.
I don't want this to be bad, when it was so good.
What happened?

I don't want to be pessimistic. It's just hard not feeling like that was him giving up.
We're still together. This can still be something beautiful.
Nothing can change so quickly, right?
I wouldn't be feeling this way if our feelings were meant to be platonic. It just moved so fast from the beginning that there's room for doubts now. Things don't usually fit so easily.
We are perfect for each other.
This can still. be. something. beautiful.

Please don't give up on me. On us. Not yet. This could all blow over.
The past few weeks can't or shouldn't be ruined by a few off days.
There is something between you and me. There is an "us".
This is all...something. We'll be ok. I hope, I hope, I hope.

No comments: