Wednesday, March 10, 2010

010.

Today I'm just really, really sad. I don't know what to think right now at all. But I do know that I refuse to let my emotions ruin anything either.

I woke up with a sore throat and it hasn't gone away all day. I feel like I'm getting sick. I think I'm half to blame for this. Not eating lately due to lack of appetite, not sleeping much, going going going when I wasn't used to it before. This is horrible timing though. I need something, anything, to make me feel better. I don't want to feel emotionally AND physically drained. I have too much to deal with right now.

I went to Philly again today and applied to a few more places. I also found a sublet for $330 from the end of the month til mid May. I think I really like that option because that way if I don't end up wanting to stay in Philly..at least I can get out of Middletown for now and figure out what I want for sure after that.

I got Maoz by myself and sat in the "secret pizza eating spot", I'm glad that no matter how alone I feel lately..I've still always been able to do things by myself and not mind/even enjoy it. I think it makes me a stronger person.

No comments: