Sunday, March 7, 2010

Up and down

and up and down
and up and down.

The words you said and your actions now don't add up. Have you really moved on that fast? I hope I'm wrong, I thought you were better than that. Or maybe I'm too gullible to trust in words at all.

Tonight was decent. Headed up to Philly around 2 with Zoe and Amy. Went and got lunch at Gianna's, the Descendents were playing over the radio as we ate and I felt good. That and the gorgeous weather in the city made me sure that for now, that's where I want to be. We drove to the show, said hi to Max, Joey, and Chrystina and hung out with Jared for a bit. We sat in the sun. The Rival Mob was really good. I got a Naked Juice and the guy lowered the price for me. Blacklisted played around 6, I got kicked in the head when someone stage dived during the first song. I've been kicked and had instant lumps 340958 times before.. but then I felt something wet on my face and touched my hand to my head and realized I was literally gushing blood. NO bueno. After the show we went back to Delaware (I really probably shouldn't have driven.) and saw some friendly faces on Main St. It's nice that everyone's been out and hanging out lately. I still feel like I need to go, go, go. I'm not sure what's going to happen when I stop.

I probably have a concussion and shouldn't sleep.. but I just want to sleep. Because there's only one person I feel like talking to and I can't.

No comments: