Saturday, December 4, 2010

Roses

I slept in pretty darn late today, I think it's because I've been drinking so much coffee through out the day and then early morning comes and I'm just so restless. But as my insecurities started to seep in, when I start wondering if people liked me or if I'm worth hanging out with and I wondered if Madeline would want to hang out again, she called! And I met up with her and Sascha and ate free food from Rosetta's and Madeline and I split a piece of their vegan cake. Everything was so great, except now I am really full. It's very nice having people to hang out with and Sascha said, "Tesla we're going to have the best punk house Asheville has ever seen". Now I remember why these kids who I don't know very well, and don't see very often, and haven't entirely opened up to yet are my favorite people in the world. I remember the reason why I decided to head South more than ever and it's worth fighting to make work and fall in love.

No comments: