Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm sorry

I can't sit here and say I'm always going to be there anymore. I won't follow through, I'm not waiting for you. I'm living my own life and for once my decisions make a lot of sense. I have so many plans and things to look forward to and I'm not so sure I want to share it with you anymore.

Other than this, and the questions of how far to take detaching myself, all that keeps running through my head is "things are so great!" Which has to be one of the most amazing ideas I've felt in months.

One question though, what's more important- someone physically being around or the ability to trust someone?
I think I know the answer and it makes a lot of things make a lot of sense.

But not everything because the people that make me happiest are the ones I hardly know.

No comments: