Monday, December 27, 2010

004.

I am so entirely both scared and excited for everything 2011 is bringing me. Everything I have to look forward to is extremely exciting, but at the same time the exact situations I'm scared of most.

2011- pushing myself out of my comfort zone(s) and finally getting over the things that hold me back? I hope so. Everything is going exactly the way I want it to, it's just the butterflies that hesitate my steps.

The next week is hopefully going to be great. Flying back to Philly on Tuesday, staying with Stace and hanging out- saying bye more finally than ever to that city, new years pizza parties with my best friends, going to Richmond on New Years day to see Dakota and finally driving to Asheville with Max and Chrystina and moving into my house!

"come home i miss you" I don't think anyone has quite as many homes as me. It's a really great feeling some nights. My housemate is so great, how'd I get so lucky? 2010 how did you bring me so much?

New shoes, new friends, new houses, new music, new feelings, new everything; just in time for the new year.

I'm happy again, in a much different way.

No comments: