Friday, December 24, 2010

cc

When people you think are really cool end up not being really cool at all.
When you REALLY REALLY want to get to know them and you leave disappointed because you made them up to be so much more in your head. It's your own fault, but even that knowledge doesn't change the disappointment clouding your day.

I hope that never happens with you- to us.
Or if anything at all I sure hope I can tie into this somehow; just maybe there's an extra spot somewhere with my name on it.


"Christmas presents" really turning into Christmas presents, and blushing because I don't want to care but it still feels nice.
Almost as nice as having friends that actually inspire you. I'm not sure I've ever felt that before now (new feelings, first times). I hope one day I can be that person for someone.

No comments: