Sunday, April 18, 2010

007.

Trying very hard not to let myself fall back down. I swear it's being in this town, that annoying drive back, this house. I just constantly need something to look forward to. And now that this amazing weekend is over, well the end just came too soon.

Friday afternoon until about 7 am this morning though, were exactly what my life is about. Exactly what I live for. Absolutely wonderful.

Philadelphia, Ava house shows, late night walks (skips/hops/runs) and talks with a best friend, getting stuck in the rain, Johnny Rocket's, train rides, hardwood floors, my car pulling through and making it all the way to Brooklyn, swearing (for the second time) never to drive in nyc again, 538 Johnson loft shows, dancing to some favorite bands, meeting new people, making new connections in unfamiliar places (always always always), being recognized "hi I see you everywhere" "hey were you guys at ava house last night?...what are you doing is brooklyn?!", black metal radio stations in new york city at 2 am, sitting at a denny's somewhere off of rt. 18 in new jersey and not knowing what city we're actually in at all..but sitting next to a million juggalos at 4 am in tears from laughing so hard, watching the sunrise while two of my best friends are asleep in my car, how perfect the postal service is on the turnpike, melissa telling me my nose is cute- which actually made me hug her because i've always hated my nose, high fives and the new jersey sky never ever letting me down.

No comments: