Thursday, April 8, 2010

+/-

"I feel reborn when the sun gets warm."

+I have been/lived with Melissa Stafford the past 9 days and it will continue tomorrow.
+Apparently I still work at the Chase Center, I got two days this week.
+Silly little inside jokes that are the only time I'm truly happy. "DJ S.G. Whistlez", "Mentally, Physically, Spiritually on da bike", "AY GURRRRL TRYNA FUH"
+Sitting on the trunk of my car in gas station parking lots FEELING far away from home, so content. Those moments. Exit 18.
+I know I can travel this summer, I got that feeling back.. it's the only thing I can feel anymore.

-My sunroof is stuck open.......................again
-Always
-sick
-to
-my
-stomach
This isn't right.

I just need to keep reminding myself though, these are the moments that matter:

No comments: