Wednesday, April 28, 2010

things that make me happy as of 4/28/2010

the sidekicks, the turnpike and how perfect the postal service goes with it and nj skies always being perfect, goodnight/i love you texts from my best friend, cut offs all the time, sleeping in my clothes, the 90s feeling we're striving for all summer, ava house shows, govindas weekly, not planning on growing up ever, talks about chicago, "denise", bus rides, ipod & macbook again, abandoned houses, new friends that feel like you've hung out before, tigers jaw, friends in far away places, being remembered, hoods up, christmas lights year round, whistling, friendly strangers with southern accents (but only in the south), train tracks, dancing, one month til Kentucky with Ash, being dirty and not caring

"because a split second of a moment that holds time, could be worth a whole lifetime of waiting"

2 comments:

melissastafford said...

I like that I feel as if I'm a big part of many of these things.. especially the whistling part :)

our lives still rule. no matter what.

Tesla said...

us against the world mfd :)