Tuesday, April 13, 2010

006.

My heart has been in my stomach for weeks, and it's going to drop farther. I know it's coming. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. I'm just trying to pull through. It's so hard to make myself wake up every morning.

History repeats itself.
This round was probably even more fucked up than usual actually.

Today I had the strangest deja vu I have ever had in my entire life. I don't even know if that's what it was. Because what I was living out was something that I experienced in a dream. It was so entirely crazy that I can't even explain it.

At Wal Mart a man with a huge cart full of groceries saw that I only had two things and let me go in front of him. Proving my love for nice strangers. He could of ignored it and not cared. Little things. I need to remember how much I love the little things.

No comments: