Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Regression, it's my obsession."

I could move to Philly.
I could move to Chicago with Chrystina.
I could move to California and live with my family.
I could move to Little Rock, because I now have a list of phone numbers for everyone who lives or is associated with the Schiller St house.

Do I leave everything and everyone here behind? It wouldn't be permanent of course, this will always be "home" and where I'll end up. Well, somewhere around the mid-atlantic. But it's tempting, everything here is dead.

"Why am I angry? What am I searching for? Is it a better way to live?"

I just want to listen to Defiance, Ohio.
Live in a little vegan house.
Have a puppy.
Cook friends and loved ones breakfast in the mornings.
Smile.
Have little shows in my basement.
Ride around on my (non-existant) bike.

It wouldn't take a lot to make me happy, I just don't know how to go about getting there yet.

No comments: