Saturday, April 10, 2010

004.

Last night completely and totally felt like 2008. Devils Road trips, PA back roads, sing-a-longs. Melissa Stafford, Nick Broujos. It's funny how that happens every so often, and it's fun while it lasts..but then in the morning, well it's not 2008. It's 2010 and I'm on the way to being 20 years old and things are much, much different. My life will never cease to blow my mind, even just looking back on a week ago. So much happens, I make so many wonderful memories and have so many stories to tell. Everything is so fast paced.

It's April 10th, this time exactly a year ago I was in the kitchen of my grandma's house finishing all the vegan cupcakes I made, along with everything else, for Cut Short's album release and then driving to Tyler's to pick up his drums. He had just moved into the basement at his dads. (I remember this because last March is when I helped him move and we spent days driving around looking every where for boxes) All that baking with one person in mind. I loved that night so, so much. The things that happen in one year.....
mind. blowing.

Going on day 11 with Melissa, hahah
I think Ashley, Lizzy and Chris might come down to Dela tonight. I need to knock myself into a better mood. Hopefully the rest of the weekend will end up fun. I'm not going to know what to do with myself next week when everyone's spring breaks are over.

No comments: