Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 hours drives are better than home.

The past few days have been completely amazing. There wasn't a single moment where I wasn't content. I drove up Monday night with the intention of staying the night and hanging out the next day, it's now Thursday and I just got home about an hour ago. We cooked dinners together, baked a cake, watched movies. He took me out on such a cute little night in Atlantic City. When I'm home with him that's all that's on my mind, nothing else matters. It's crazy how wonderful this has been. I just like holding his hand. I just like waking up next to him. I like hearing every little random story he tells me. I like sitting next to him on the couch when he falls asleep after a long day. I like his family. To the point where I enjoy drinking tea and talking to them while he's at work. The little kisses all day, the breakfasts together. Maybe this is something...real. I truly hope so.

I know I'm still a little quiet around him, but he said he didn't care. The people that feel that way are usually the ones that stick around for quite some time. And in return really get to know me. And despite the way I come off, I can already say I'm more comfortable around him more quickly than I usually ever am. That has to mean something. I can slowly feel myself opening up even more on the inside. I have no control over how long it takes, but this is much different than usual. For once I'm not beating myself up about everything I do.

There's not one single part of me that wants to be sitting in this room right now. I feel like everything I do in the next few days, or however long it is, is just going to be filling up the time until I see him again. I'm thankful me and Melissa are friends again. Even though I know a lot of people and seem to have a lot of friends..they're just so absent lately that it doesn't make a difference what state I'm in because we're still not hanging out. So I'm glad I have one of my good friends back again..it's going to make life a lot more enjoyable when I'm stuck at home. We're resurrecting the Berfday Crew tonight and surprising Andrew with probably cupcakes and who knows what else. Lil' Bruda is 18, all da babies are growing up!

I am never short and to the point.
He just makes me so happy.
Sleeping in this bed tonight is not going to feel right.

No comments: