Friday, February 12, 2010

005.

I needed that. This is something amazing. This is something special. This is why I wake up happy every morning. This is not something I want to let go ever.

I went out to dinner with Melissa and Brett tonight. Brett's a lot cooler of a kid than he used to be. We got some chinese, ran into Garrett, and just hung out for a little back at mfd's. I didn't have the money even slightly to have plans, but I knew I couldn't sit inside all day or be inside my own head.. so for once I felt like being out and I made plans.
I honestly don't know what life would be like if Melissa wasn't back around. I love my little buttercup so much. I didn't stay out too long because the roads were bad and I knew I'd be literally shaking the whole drive home.

I'm excited for tomorrow night. I haven't been excited for friends, drives, and music in quite some time. It's going to be a gooood night. And I need it.

No comments: