Thursday, February 4, 2010

001.

Tonight, for the first time in what feels like a very long time, I saw my friends and loved them to pieces again. Like I used to. I miss them.
It felt so good to see my babies running up to me and being greeted with big hugs and big smiles. And feeling like there's enough love inside of me again to return those smiles and really mean it. These kids will always be my home. I can live anywhere and Delaware will always be the only place that ever taught me what it really meant to be happy.
Everything is so good.
My friends, new and old, this boy..
I could think of the bad things, but then again I've always said the only thing that really matters to me is being happy and right now I am. I really, really am. I don't care if I'm not doing anything important with my life for now, I don't care if I'm poor. If I'm happy and the people I love are happy, that's all the matters. Life is too short to make it about anything else.


I'm so tired. But I'm not ready to accept sleeping alone tonight. :(

No comments: