Monday, February 22, 2010

008.

I'm figuring myself out again, it's nice. Not really figure out..I know who I am, what I like, what I'm about. It's just the constant struggle of how attached or dis-attached from that person I feel. I feel closer than I have in awhile though, and I have faith I'm going to be back completely very soon.
I went to Philly Saturday afternoon until today to see Stace.
We walked and walked and walked and walked.
And I rode the train.
And I felt the feelings that are my favorite.
We got free starbucks and left with more free starbucks.
The Menzingers/Bomb the Music Industry show was sold out, but they'll be back.
We swang on swings, sat around south philly, ate Maoz, and played MASH like we were 12. We laughed.
I talked and talked and talked and Stacy listened. And got mad because I wouldn't stop talking about summer.
I'm so content anytime I'm not sitting at my grandma's. Delaware feels dead to me.
I just want warm weather, my best friend, and my boyfriend.
I don't care about much else right now.
The rest of the week is going to feel like a waste of time.
Thursday night couldn't get here soon enough.

No comments: