Wednesday, May 19, 2010

014.

It'll never make sense.
Neverrr ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

I'm finally going through this other room I sort of took over at my grandma's, I think I'm going to have a garage sale on Saturday. I have so much to sell.
Then Saturday night I'm taking off, and hopefully won't be back until mid-June.


-------
Sometimes all it takes to change your entire mood is to just leave the house for the first time today and be outside in the fresh air. To go for a run and see a really pretty sky colored sunset. To listen to a band that makes you feel motivated, and hopeful.
To constanty remind myself that I'm lucky and I live an absolutely amazing life.

"Try to take nothing for granted. Like breakfast, and breathing, and short term memory. Sometimes it gets so cold you almost cant stand it. To remember is to be reminded so insensitively. But its hard not being told who to be, the tradeoff is incredible just to feel that you're free."
-------
"I promise, absolutely promise no guy is gonna come between anything we have. ever. ever ever ervevrvr EVER again."
tank yew mfd, I knew it but I needed to hear it.<3

No comments: