Sunday, May 9, 2010

007.

I want to sleep. I always just want to sleep.
It's 7pm and I just drank two cups of coffee and I'm about to pour a third.
I spent the rest of the day laying in bed. I did nothing productive but make a mix cd and album cover for someone I don't even know.
I'm aware of it, but I really think it's subconscious as well:
I'm not meant to have a healthy sleep schedule ever.
The only difference between now and before is that I actually WANT to be up at 9 am again. I got used to have so many more hours in my day and never having to rush to get ready.
But I think maybe I should sleep as much as possible now because I don't really think sleep will be a part of my life much this summer.

"And I won't forget about the burden buried deep inside my chest."
The Balance and Composure side of the split with Tigers Jaw is fucking perfect. They have this way of affecting me that only certain bands do.

This is pretty perfect too.

No comments: