Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5/4/2010

I will never mention it here again.

This morning I woke up to The Virtue of Selfishness- Ayn Rand and a mix cd on my front step (well, actually my neighbors front step haha) from Lindsay. The night we had hours worth of conversation on aim last week, I told her the whole story. Everything. So this is my "Be well" mix. Some people are just, good. I'm forever grateful to have people care enough to do little things like this for me just out of the kindness of their heart. I will never let those kind of people go. This means so much more than words or really anything else. Thank you, just thank you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtnynmmq5z2

Stacy and me aren't speaking. There's no reason for it. Nothing happened. There is the chance she thinks I ignored some of her texts since my phone has been dead since last Thursday, but when I saw her Sunday night she wouldn't make eye contact with me. It was the weirdest thing in the world. It's different than regular best friends with us, that bond is so much deeper. I've always said the extent to which we're connected actually scares me sometimes. I know this'll pass, and right now I'm not too concerned. But I know at some point it's going to hit me, and it's not going to be good.

Tonight I'm going to see Converge, Touche Amore, Thursday and Lewd Acts in DC with Joey (and hopefully Zoe). I need to get excited! Converge's set list is decent: http://i42.tinypic.com/k03mgz.jpg
No Saddest Day but I saw that twice over a year ago and nothing will ever take those moments away from me. I was literally speechless and shakey after their set at United Blood. I will never forget that, breath taking. At least they're playing Last Light again! That's super exciting. And I'm happy Lonewolves is on it.

2 comments:

LMN said...

This made me feel like rainbows and candy inside.

Tesla said...

<3