Friday, May 7, 2010

006.

caffeine and a lack of real sleep, knees deep in gasoline.

I think it's mostly due to the fact that Boston fell through today,
but I knew it would come back..that feeling.
The feeling of needing nothing more than to be out of this state.
Soon Tesla, soon.

Tigesr Jaw last night was alright. I guess I couldn't really ask for much more than having all my best friends in one place at the same time. I was just in one of those moods I get in where I wander off by myself a lot.


Kitty is perfection.
I spent most of the day sleeping in my best friend's bed (and I mean this as in I didn't get up until after 6 pm), and although I would have rather been somewhere far off, I'm not complaining.
We went out and ate really yummy chinese food and then met up with some good friends and sat around an apartment listening to vinyl for a few hours. It's not a typical weekend for me, or anything extremely exciting, but I'm feeling alright.

"It's childish but you're someone with a heart I'd like to know."

No comments: