Tuesday, November 16, 2010

03.

I just want to feel the same way I did all summer.
Inexipicitbly and perpetually happy.
So in love with the people I call my best friends. So excited to wake up and do something, no matter what it was, every day.

But now every day I'm just really tired and uninspired and everything takes a lot of energy, even basic conversation.

And now the day to leave inches closer and closer and I feel like I'm leaving everything else on mediocre terms and I'm not sure where that'll leave us and our futures. It's definitely the right decision, to go; but it's the newest beginning I've seen in 4 years. And of course with that will come some form of hesitation, even if it's miniscule.

I hate that the only consistency I know is the inevitable up and down course my life takes. The only consistency I have is the knowledge that nothing stays consistent.

No comments: