Saturday, November 27, 2010

737

I feel like it has to mean something. All of these never ending full circles, all of the coincidences that don't seem simply coincidental anymore. At least not in my life. You can believe whatever you want about fate and all, and I do believe some people's lives prove to only depend on fact but mine doesn't. There are too many signs daily that everything falls into random place for me. And then there's simple facts that I can feel something unexplainable, and know there's a reason for it but at the time I'm completely incapable of explaining it or seeing the reason, and then eventually it shows it's face. Like how the moment I saw him I knew there was something special about him and that night and my life, and now when I feel so disconnected from the things I once loved so much, and direction in my life and different desires, all it takes is hearing a certain voice, seeing pictures from certain times and certain faces that help me to remember, and things feel better and it all rushes back when I thought it was lost forever. How someone who's less than an acquaintance to me could be able to keep me grounded is so far past my comprehension I won't even try.

No comments: