Wednesday, November 24, 2010

---

Tthere's always the chance Asheville doesn't end up being "right" or I don't find somewhere to move in, and I choose an entirely new route. But as for now, for the first time in months I have an actual plan. I've thrown ideas around, and gone back and forth with ideas but in reality if there was a chance to pick up and leave again, I took it instead.

but for now, I have this:
November 23rd-27th: Wilmington, DE
November 27th~28th: greyhound; Wilmington, DE to Richmond, VA to Charlotte, NC to Asheville, NC
November 28th-December 8th: Asheville, NC
December 8th: greyhound; Asheville to Charlotte, NC~Flight to Ontario, California
December 9th-27th: California
December 27th: Flight to Philadelphia, PA

~December 28th, moving into my house in Asheville.
(rent small moving truck, pack things, drive 9 hours from Middletown, Delaware to Asheville, North Carolina)

Thinking about finding somewhere fun to spend New Years though.

Constant state of wandering, even when I'm attempting to settle down.

No comments: