Thursday, September 16, 2010

always

"And we have what it takes, to keep it together, and move on."

Sometimes I start to feel very, very alone. I think I do that to myself though, with the life I choose to lead and the parts I can't help, like how I think, what I like, how I communicate. But even the times I feel totally alone, I know I'm not. I'm actually really lucky because I have so many people, in so many places that love me(even if they're not always showing it). I just have to remind myself. And if just one person I'd like in my life doesn't see that, it's not the end of the world either. Everything turns out how it should.

And infact, no matter how much I'm hating whats happening the past few weeks and what my life is going to consist of the next few weeks and months, I'm actually quite lucky that I'm miserable because I don't know it's like to feel this bored and alone. I have the most wonderful life where the dull moments don't even come close to adding up to the amazing experiences and at some point this will be over and I'll be back to living a more amazing life than I can comprehend and doing things other people only think about.

This will all come together in the end (circle) and it'll all be worth it.

However if I don't go to a show soon I'm probably just going to lose my mind for good. There's nothing that compares to the feeling of dancing around a basement to pop punk bands to me, nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so we may have the same name, but as I read the first paragraph of this post I felt like I was reading something I written about myself. So weird.