Friday, July 3, 2009

001.

The last three days have been bueno. Tonights my first night not doing anything since I've been home, I hope it's one of the only nights like so.

Tuesday I went up to my work to try and get my money, since my last two paychecks have been short but of course no one that could help me was there. I work on sunday, so I'll flip out about it then. I was in a horrible mood during the afternoon, but went home and waited for Stacy to get off work. I went over to her house, we decided to do badass things so we went in search of waterguns/balloons, googley eye stickers, and iced coffee of course. That few hours out consisted of way too much iced coffee, I thought my heart was gonna explode. We ended up in Newark at Dunkin' Donuts where Garrett kept texting me from outside and I ignored him of course. Sike, just didn't see him :\. It started raining so our eyes kind of got put on hold although we got some good ones down Main St. I love my best friend, that night was so simple but I was laughing for almost all of it. "Nana Gr" cards, Writing letters to Kevin/Paul, "Never got the hang of that college thing...that's why I'm a construction worker" "PAUL. THERES PAUL. THAT'S PAUL B. PAAAUUULLL!" "Wave at people like this......I feel like Michael Jackson" "Is it too soon to joke about that?" We went home around midnight and watched Pink Couch Session videos and felt like shit from too much caffeine, and laid in bed til 3:30 in the morning talking. Although I was doing all the talking, freaking out about loving a boy who is just a friend.

ftWednesday we woke up around 11, well Stacy woke up and then I woke up to her talking to me about her feet. We got ready, went by my house, then to pick up Brittany and sang Taylor Swift. When we left Brittany's I was moving my hand weird out the window with out realizing it and this truck with two guys waved as they went by and then when they were in front of us, started coping what I was doing with my hand. They kept going the same was as us and doing whatever we did. It was fucking hilarious/scary. We got to Philly around 3, found good parking, got lunch/dinner at Cosi, and it was fucking hot outside but at least not raining like we thought. We met up with Brandon, Stevie, and Tara at Rittenhouse and hung out there for awhile. During that time Bradon decided to tell me how much he knows about me and then the random Ethiopian dude came around. This random black guy with a hard to understand accent came up to us and apparently had been talking to them earlier. The conversation was so ridiculous I didn't know whether to fall down laughing or be scared. Thank God Stevie was there, or else I'm sure it would of been awkard since we was really the only one that was keeping a conversation with the guy. I only got about every other word but there was a lot of "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH", but then he said he was a Christian..so who knows hahah. We saw a blind dog run into a tree and our entire group said awww in unison. Stevie had to go home to clean his room so the rest of us walked down to AKA records so Brit and me could get our Trash Talk tickets, which I'm really glad they were out of since they dropped the show and the tickets were $15 and I wasn't trying to pay that much for just Leftover Crack. After that we lost Tara and gained Dave and went to Logan Fountain and sat around there with our feet in the water talking about our cover band we're gonna make. "Khaki's Cut Short" is all I'm going to say. "Alrighta" We are so funny :) we met up with Stevie again and then drove to West Philly to attempt to sneak into Algernon's show at some tavern. We sat outside for a few hours. Brandon and Dave played some game that I don't understand, Stevie talked about his friend's tattoo that I then saw on b9 later which was fucking weird, some black guy walked by and said to us, "HEY YA'LL..ALL YA'LL..SOME MOTHA FUCKAS NEED TO DIE." I'm glad we weren't those mother fuckers, sir. We got into the show, because again, we're badasses. It was fun. Afterwards I found out Stevie was ex-braindead vocalist Stevie and started mentally freaking out and then we peaced out. It was such a fun day, I'm so excited for my Philly life.

Yesterday Drew texted me telling me to come hang out on Main St. So I picked up Andrew and went up there. Sat around Brew Haha with Those two, Garrett, and Bill for awhile. Then Nick came and the rest of the night was spent sitting in various places on or around Main Street. Nights with just me and my boys are my favorites though, I'm always so content. I would do that every night if I got texts like that every night. Only eating the red skittles, "hey, has everyone ever told you that you look like the guy from twilight?", Obama works at Mayflower, Nick and Andrew always kissing. Since my sunroof doesn't feel like closing, we had to bust a mission and cover it somehow when it started raining. Nick and me tried to force it closed but it wasn't having it. So Garrett became my knight in shinning armor and bought trash bags and tape and covered the roof so at least me/my car wouldnt end up soaked if I kept raining. :) Hung out til around 11:30, then took Garrett and Andrew home. I lovelovelovelovelovelovloevleovleolveolveol my friends. I want to see these people every day from now until I move. I can never get enough.

No comments: