Wednesday, July 8, 2009

002.

Saturday was 4th of July, and I'm pretty sure it's the best fourth of July I've ever had. Or at least the most fun out of any I remember. Brittany and me were supposed to go see Trash Talk/Leftover Crack in Philly but when we get to get our tickets they were all out. Brandon went back to get them the next day and they still didn't have any, which ended up being really good because Trash Talk dropped and I wasn't trying to pay $15 just for LC. I ended up going over to Garrett's for a bbq. I went and bought some soda and stuff and went over around 5, hung out with him, Bill, Amy, Drew, Zoe, Yost, and Carucci til Brittany finally got there around 6:30. Kyle, Andrew, Tyler, Sam, some girl named Jess, and Kapa all showed up at some point too. Yost set off fireworks way too close to us and I'm surprised Garrett's backyard didn't go up in flames. Weird chocolate colored stuff came out of the chair I was pushing Andrew out of and I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. I was soo happy to see Tyler again, I didn't realize how much I missed him. Having him spot me across the hard and come up to hug me saying "MY BABY" washed away all my fears of him having changed like Andrew had me completely convinced of. After the boys spent awhile moshing around huge fireworks to Metallica everyone decided to head towards main st to watch fireworks. Tyler mentioned something about climbing on a roof to watch them so while everyone else drove to watch them, me, him, and Brittany went to Main St and climbed on the roof of Piece of Pizza and watched the fireworks together. I honestly wouldn't have wanted to spent that time anywhere else with anyone else. Getting onto the roof was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever experienced, as well as getting down. "I GOT SOMETHING WET ON ME." We were so dirty afterwards but that resulted in hilarious jokes about soap made to remove roof. "Excuse me, do you have any soap that removes roof?" Brittany and me went into Dunkin Donuts to wash our knees, then everyone met up again and sat around outside for awhile. It was the best night I've had in a while.

Sunday I worked 1-11. It was a fucking long day after not working for a month, but thats $120 for one day and it was a authentic Jewish wedding so it was kind of interesting. They had strange food, had to have sex in one of the rooms there, and did the horrah and threw people around in chairs. My legs have never been so soar from standing before though. Also, I asked my manager how to go about fixing my paychecks and she said she'd just put me down for 8 hours, which is more than I was short hahah.

Monday was Hop Along, Queen Ansleis in Baltimore. Waited all day for Stacy to get back from NY, picked her up, went and met up with Brittany, realized we forgot directions so I called Andrew to get me some. Turns out he was directly across from us at a different light with Tom so we all pulled into Wawa and got directions off of Tom's Iphone. The fact that they were right there and we ran into TOM was hilarious in itself. Stacy turned on Coke Bust in celebration. Hahah, that's all a ridiculous inside joke..but it was so perfect. We went to Dunkin Donuts for iced coffee, which we HAVE to stop doing on an empty stomach and then headed towards B-more. Not before Brittany got a call telling us there's been tons of random stabbings and shootings for gang initiations all week by the harbor, that was awesome. We took our lives into our own hands and went anyways. Stacy starting freaking out and I remember laughing for a good ten minutes straight right after we got on 95, but I have no idea at what. We got to Baltimore pretty quickly saw "Potty Hill" and all had to pee really bad. Our directions didn't exist, so we peed at a random Mcdonalds (Hot Spot), and then I drove in circles where ever I felt like I should turn and eventually found the house the show was at. It was kind of awkward the way house shows are sometimes, but we watched the first band/people and it was hot as hell so we sat on a crib outside for awhile petting a cat and talking to a little black boy who I think's name was Bathwater. Although when we asked him his name he said "nothing" and when we asked his age he said "not", then he hissed at Brittany. Another little black girl walked by and told me shes "seen my face before". I saw Jalune and got really awkward, watched a little of PS Eliot, it was really good then Hop Along played, we got to the front, and she was real good too. She just only played one old song, which kind of sucked. Afterwards, we had no idea how to get home so again..I drove around in random ways I felt right about and eventually ended up where we needed to be. We stopped at a rest stop and got muffins and got home around 2 am.

Tuesday we were all supposed to go see Hop Along again in Philly but decided it wasn't really worth it since she didn't play many songs we knew. I made plans with Zoe for later that night but sat around all day and ended up going up to Newark around 8:30. Met up with Andrew, Garrett, Carucci, Buff, Tyler, and Kapa. Garrett left, Tyler disappeared, and then me and Andrew went for a walk. Ran into Zoe, Maddie, and Drew and then me, Andrew, and Drew went to Little Caesar's. Went back to Main St and ended up sitting around Switch for awhile. I just felt like star gazing. I was in a bitchy mood, but was content with where I was at. Eventually people left, Buff decided we know each other well enough to hug, and me, andrew, drew, amy, zoe, maddie, and kyle all went back to Zoe's to tyedye. We ended up not tyedying and just hung out. Andrew decided to tell us he had no dick, hit on Zoe, and talk about how perfect he is hahah. I was obsessed with the lil pup at da house, and we took macbook pictures. It was an alright night.

Today Stace and me went to the beach. It was spontaneous and a pretty good time. She picked me up around 1, we talked for awhile, and then sang Nana Grizol all the way to Dewey. I didn't have a beach towel and she grabbed two for some reason, so it was meant to be. Things like that explain our friendship. "Tes, have I ever seen your feet before? They don't seem familiar." Hahaha we stayed til around 6, went and got Pizza, sang Wingnut at the top of our lungs, found a badass dock, drove to Target in Dover, and then got home around 8. I love my best friend.

The next few days are going to be amazing, I can't wait. July is fully living up to it's expectations. Well, mostly.

No comments: