Monday, June 29, 2009

1

First day back, first night out. It wasn't everything I'd hoped for. But just driving around this state felt good. It's not the most amazing place, it's not the most fun or the place I'd ever want to spend the rest of my life. But it's the place that the things that hold my heart resides. I can't help but feel good to be back. I woke up pretty late, got ready, and went up to Main Street around 7. I was going to hang out with Andrew and Zoe but a lot more people were there. I spent awhile sitting around Dunkin Donuts with those two, Kapa, Garrett, Cone, Brian, Joanna, and some other dude that I didn't know was there for a bit. I was in a pretty quiet mood, which I wasn't counting on. What I really wanted to do was see Andrew and Garrett again and run up and hug them because I never want to leave this place for so long again, but it wasn't the situation I was hoping for. Then I got my hopes all let down and continued to be pretty quiet. I have to knock myself out of this mood. I'm home, I'm with the people I love the most again, I'm happy. Walked around more with Zoe, Andrew, and Kapa and left about two hours later. I'm glad I went out, but I can't wait for the excitement to start. I'm happy to see Stace tomorrow.

No comments: