Friday, October 31, 2008

Not completely forgotten.

thank you.

My mom tried talking to me last night and I couldn't respond. It's not because I didn't want to discuss everything, it's just that I'm that unable to communicate everything that's going on in my head right now. I'm such a wreck I wouldn't know how to say what I'm feeling. Actually, I'm not sure I even know how I'm feeling. That's how detached from myself I feel.

"Covering my eyes, because we are nothing,
and never quite the same from a black and white summer.
With photographs that showed our rails and razorblades."

I'm excited for Halloween for the first time in years. It could potentially turn out really awkward, but I'm giving it a try. Chrystina invited me to go up to Philly with her for a few different parties friend of her's are having. I don't have much of a costume, but I think I can make it work. We're buying sparkling cider to chug as champaine, because we're gonna party HARD :)

No comments: