Sunday, October 19, 2008

Philly: Night 1

This has been one of the most ridiculous nights I've had in a long time, in a good way for the most part since I'm basically laughing it all off.

The day started out with a huge fight with my mom, but then I left telling her I'd see her sometime next week. So I went and bought a few things I'd need for my three days and two nights up here in Philly and went and parked my car at my work. (which I'm basically praying doesn't get towed.) Walked to the train station getting weird looks from everyone I passed, on foot or in car, for walking around Wilmington with a pilllow. I ran into (avoided) two guys I work with because I didn't want to explain it, but because things were going that way I just accepted that my day wasn't going to be so smooth and kept on going.

It was starting to get dark and riding the train with just myself, a notebook, and some music was absolutely wonderful, I'm definitely going to have to start doing this more often.

Justine and Stacy picked me up the train station and we went back to Moore (Stacy's college) so I could get signed in as a guest and stuff. We decided to walk to Chinatown and get bubble tea, but since Stace has never been too good with directions we never found it. Instead we ended getting followed by some homeless black guy who was asking about our husbands, got pizza from a small itlain place, i feel backwards in the middle of a huge intersection, we watched some movies, and went to sleep around 1 am.

At 2 I heard her roomate come in, a few minutes later she was puking everywhere. After awhile she got up and went into the bathroom and thankfully both stacy AND me were awake. The smell was horrible, and it got a little bizzare when Rachael (the roommate) came back in and when Stacy started asking about what happend she started denying throwing up. The smell was too horrible so we got up and wandered around the school, eventually going to an RA to see what we should do since we couldn't sleep with the smell.

Long story short, they almost called 911 to see if she has alcohol poisoning, someone has to stay in the room and we wouldn't, so now it's 5:30 am and we're sitting up in the Penthouse again, watching Bobby, Stace is falling asleep, I'm working on Art History and waiting to watch the sunrise because there's no way I'm sleeping tonight now. I can't wait to see what tomorrow's going to hold, my life is ridiculous.

No comments: