Friday, October 24, 2008

I want to update but feel like my mind can only be explained as "..." currently.

Or if I tried to talk about anything, I'd only feel as if I was just restating things I've stated a thousand times before. Ups and Downs aren't even hard anymore because I'm starting to get used to this. Not to say I'm happy about that in the least. You don't understand, but I'm not packing up my things to run away, I'm packing up my things because there's nothing left here for me. Maybe if you took the time to talk to me about it you wouldn't assume my reasonings, I'm actually pretty good at what I do. I've been living this way a long, long time. I wonder how tomorrow's going to turn out. It's been a many months and a million chances, but I think this could be a good thing. I'm extremely excited to see Saves the Day and Anthony green toghether at a random, small south jersey venue. I've been listening to so much early 90's emo this week. I've put too many different thoughts into one paragraph, there's no flow at all.

No comments: