Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'll give you bonafide lovin'.

I can't wait until January. I'm so ready for my trip. I'm so ready to see forgotten faces and to feel old friendships again. I'm so ready to feel my streets beneath my feet, and smell every familiar smell I've ever known. I feel like once January comes around, I'll feel such a huge weight lifted of my shoulders, I'll feel a little free.

As much as I know I'll miss her, I keep telling my mom to move now. Our relationship has shot to hell lately and I can't stand her for more than 5 minutes. I'm irritated before she even opens her mouth.

Last night was one of the better nights I've had in awhile. It was Melissa's birthday, and as much as I wanted to make it spectacular I just thought we'd hang out for awhile and then I planned to work on my Art History because well, it's still not done and it's already so so sooo late. But whatever, shit happend, I hung out all night, but I wouldn't change that at all. I got up early so I could get up to Newark early, and I did, I stood outside Melissa's school with a bunch of balloons and picked her up. We went and got Panera, and went back to her house to try and figure out the plans, I then saw the most odd bowl of my life haha. When it comes down to it, we got the cereal bowl, lost our minds a for a little while for good reasons, met up with nick, alex, cheri, and andrew fusca, went to fair hill and got chased by the cops. That was the short version, such as epic night.

No comments: