Saturday, October 4, 2008

keep shining on

"i need a purpose and i need a reason. i need to know that there is trophy and meaning, to all that we lose and all we fight for. to all our loves and our wars."

One minute, we're so close to being good friends. The next it's like you barely know me. I really wish I understood, why can't you see how much I'd give for us to be close? That every look I throw your way is me begging you to let me in?

No matter what I say, and no matter how much nyc feels right and how much I want to go, I'd like nothing more than for someone to give me a reason to question my decisions, someone to give me a reason to stay, give me something to fucking miss. or at least, help me feel like i'll be missed, that this won't be a one way street.

The people I cherish most now don't seem to want anything to do with me. I gave up on so many friends the past few months, and the kids who I want so badly in my life just don't seem to know I exsist. I know I'm exaggerating, I'm just fucking socially awkward. I'm sorry, please don't give up on me. I'll come around soon, I promise. I need this.

No comments: