Saturday, March 2, 2013

001.

Everything is pretty great, and I can only see it getting better from here. I really love my house, and I can only see that getting better. I'm glad I'm in Atlanta, I spent the last few nights with my best friends in Asheville and the comfort that brought me is irreplaceable, those are some people I want in my life forever, and that place holds the most special place in my heart. I'd go back to the summer of the Fishtank in a heartbeat if I could stay there forever, with all the people and knowledge I have now.

But the one thing that is leaving a piece missing to this whole fucking puzzle of a life of mine, is that I haven't spoken to you minus a feel irrelevant text messages, in far too close to four weeks. It doesn't feel like my best friend even exists and that's an awfully lonely feeling.

No comments: