Monday, July 26, 2010

wake up

The fact that I can stay up for days without getting tired, and even when I do sleep it's only for a few short hours, very disruptive and not deep, is starting to get kind of strange. I actually want nothing more than to go to bed, but instead I just feel anxious and not tired in the least. Instead I feel like I'm waiting for something, or forgetting to do something. It feels like my body doesn't need rest, I know it does, but I just can't find the feeling of being ready for and needing sleep. I don't know what this is or means or how to fix it. I can be absolutely exhausted but then when it comes to give into it, the obvious solution doesn't come and I lay here restless no matter how little hours I'm already running on and how much I do to exhaust myself. I think I forgot how to sleep.

No comments: