Thursday, January 28, 2010

004.

I'm not going to Georgia anymore this weekend, Stacy has too many projects and I'm a little bummed because we all know I love trips and being somewhere new and different a little too much, but I almost told her the same thing. I get paid tomorrow and it's going to be small enough as it is, I'd rather use it for other things than all towards gas on a 25+ hour drive all together. I know it'd be an absolutely amazing time, but there's other things to look forward to right now, AND we can see Nana Grizol again, probably closer (close being somewhere within 8 hours). I'd probably be more sad if I wasn't excited about other things.

I really need to buy my UBF ticket, and possibly Drew's too if the Michigan kids are still coming down.

I'm also not going anywhere, at least not just yet.

All I know is I'm reallll happy.
I'm entirely convinced he's amazing.
I'm both excited and a little scared.
We'll see, we'll see, we'll see.

No comments: