Tuesday, January 19, 2010

003.

I had the most inspiring 3 hour conversation about traveling with Orion tonight. Involving so many organizations/groups that I can either volunteer or board with, inviting me to Maine this summer, and plans to hitch hike to Pittsburgh (to begin with). It seriously came out of no where and, just like everything else lately, told me that the direction that I'm heading, the things I want, and my views on life couldn't possibly be more dead on. And if they're not, then I don't know what all these signs could possible mean otherwise. Everything has been perfectly falling into place, almost too perfectly. The amount of strange occurrences, coincidences, future telling, and connections that I've made in the last few weeks are beyond weird. But I love every second of it. I don't have an exact plan yet, but I don't really want one. I'm not sure where to begin, but I'm going to do all of it..that's for sure.

Oh! Also, everything is fine with me and Andrew again. He told me misses me, and that's all I really needed.

and this:
"..and then this guy walks in dressed all nice and shit and I was the only girl so of course he tried to hit on me and he's like 'Hey I'm Matt Damon's cousin.' And I turned to him and said 'look motherfucker, we live in Hollywood unless you're Matt fucking Damon yourself I don't give a fuck who you know.' " This is why I've kept Ashley Ivey around for almost 8 years.

No comments: