Sunday, December 27, 2009

It starts now.

When I was 15 I didn't have the necessarily best taste in music. I adored Fueled by Ramen bands, and Warped Tour had a very special place in my heart. My dreams consisted of working a warped tour and jumping in a big white van with friends to go on tour. Although things are very different now, one of those dreams never changed. Going on tour has always been the one thing I've wanted more than anything in the world, something I've spent so many years hoping for. And now almost 5 years later, it's happening. The van might be green instead of white, but tomorrow morning I leave for a 3 week tour with Cut Short, some of my best friends. I am so excited. I've been home from California for less than 24 hours, and I unpacked all my things just to wash them and pack again. I am living everything I ever wished on stars for. You're watching live the life I spent so many years reaching blindly for, and now it's all in front of me. You might not see my intentions clearly, but I know how to live. Really fucking live. And that's all that matters. Day 1 in Virginia Beach, VA here we come.

No comments: