Thursday, December 4, 2008

You see pavement, I see paradise.

I'm so far from my own feelings and thoughts. I don't know who I am. Well maybe that's not right, I know who I am and what I'm about (even if that's constantly changing and growing.) But I feel so distant from myself, detached. Maybe not even from myself, pretty detached from everything. I don't know how to get somewhere, I feel like I'm just waking up, living out a day that turns out to be good or bad, going to sleep and repeat. Stuck. That about somes it up. I'm feeling so stuck that I'm losing myself with it, sort of. I'm so lost I can't even explain it because I don't know what I'm trying to explain. If I can't even feel it, I guess it'd make sense that I couldn't describe it either. I need something, I'm just not sure what/about that either.

December is going to be fun though, if all goes as planned.
This coming weekend is the boy's(Cut Short) show with Ruiner at UD. Then come monday melissa and stacy and me will at be going to Post Secret at UD, tuesday is Polar Bear Club and Fireworks in Philly, then repeating that tour wednesday night in Baltimore. Friday is Houston Calls and Just Surrender at the Grange and I get to see Brodie, unless for some reason I can get my breaks fixed by then..then I'm taking Andrew Benenati and Garrett to Conneticut with me to see Thursday and Moving Mountains. Theres a whole lot going on the rest of the month as well, I'm only hoping my expectations are satisfied.

No comments: