Thursday, December 18, 2008

I never said anything about the Houston Calls/Just Surrender show. Anyways, it was last friday and Brodie is on tour with them so he got me in for free. Strangely, Lisa knew who I was right when I walked in the door. I knew she knew my face but I had no idea she knew my name, I guess it makes sense though since she knows all my friends and I did spend just about every weekend there last year. I drove there with Lauren, Ashley, Justina, Melissa, and Amy and hung out with either group all night. I wasn't THAT great of a show. I totally miss what it used to be like when everyone in Delaware would be there every weekend, those nights were so good. Houston Calls was fun though, we all stood on stage and danced and I had the strangest conversations with Tom their singer. I talked to Brodie for a little while but it's still so strange when I do see him considering I've known him since I was barely 15 and he has a lot to do with why I moved here but I've only truely met him twice..so of course my social awkwardness kicks in and conversations in person are just strange. OH WELL.


I think I'm getting played big time and this is probably a horrible situation to get involved in but I'm just going along with it. You can call me on it later when I'm telling myself I told you so.

No comments: