Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"can't afford to lose my memory,

i'm too in debt. fear becoming fact , the years you miss aren't coming back . guess i forgot to keep my friends from falling off. you can't run away from something that was never there. no one is starting to undesrstand this. of course we miss the faces that we used to kiss. cut yourself with the long hand from your broken clock, timing just nothing except wasted time. you say you don't understand, i say it doesn't help. i'm still fucked to death. it's still meaningless. its still hit or miss. its never making sense. it all went wrong in sympathetic song. starting again with broken hymns and limbs, i want star-bound feet far from the ground. this is the most intense thing you've felt. his is two hands ripping through your chest to scrape the love from your heart."


Over the past year, I've realized more and more that i'm not remembering things as well as I always have. Memories are distant and detached. I'm just realized how bad it's gotten. I've forgotten and blocked out so much. But what I'm just realized now is why. It hurts to much to remember and be able to look back at all the things I've loved the past 4 years, even more especially the past year. I miss it so much.

No comments: