Sunday, December 14, 2008

die young

or live forever. I'm just trying to refind my heart. It was always there, just hard to see in the dark.


Last night was one of the best nights i've had in i couldn't even tell you how long. i actually felt something good for more than 3 minutes and 30 seconds. I was happy in a way i haven't felt in an ridiculously long time. I laughed harder for 6 hours on end than i honestly remember laughing in months. I want that feeling to stay forever, that's what I need in my life. Went down to Berlin, Maryland with Bill and Tyler for their show. The show was hilarious and afterwards everyone (myself, Chrystina, Tyler, Bill, Ben, Max, Garrett, Joey, Trevor, Jeremy, Nick and Eddie) went out to some random shitty diner. That group of kids has such a huge spot in my heart, where i know each of them well or barely at all.

Tyler and me saw 9 shooting stars.

No comments: