Sunday, April 3, 2011

024

When I was in Boston, on the last day, I thought I was losing my mind a little bit. I had to spend a few hours alone to stop feeling so overwhelmed and try and fix myself. During that time I bought myself a new journal, with hard covers and more sturdiness and permanence than a flimsy college ruled paper notebook. I really needed it, and now I'm even more disassociated with the internet.

Lately I've been kissing a new boy and drinking entire days away, I've worked doubles at work and made new friends- or at least had a few friendly conversations. I wake up wondering what happened last night and laugh out loud in awkward situations when I suddenly think of something I forgot I did or said. We're having 5 shows at our house this month and our vegetables are growing like crazy. One horrible roommate is gone, and a nice one took his spot. In less than two weeks I'll be in Richmond and I'm really excited to travel alone again. My life is summer and it's going to be summer forever.

See you soon.

No comments: