Saturday, April 30, 2011

little did you know

One thing I will always like about myself is the fact that I don't always need to be doing something exciting with a lot of people to have a good night. Last night Sascha, Cam and I were walking from downtown to Pearson trying to decide what to do with our Friday night and there was nothing going on and Sascha said "What a shitty Friday night" he took it back a minute later, but that made me remember and realize that I'm completely content not doing so much as long as I'm in good company.

I got $8 from strangers, we got more drunk and ended up watching Arrested Development at Pearson with Hayes, Mari, Downsterica and Spencer until like 1 in the morning.

Today we got a letter from our rental company that was letting us know the police notified them about those complaints a few weeks ago and that if it continues they'll file with the county to have us evicted. It was a little shocking how all of us weren't overly upset with the idea- but we acknowledged that that's only because it's so warm and the idea of not having to work and getting to leave to travel is so tempting. Cam invited me to travel to Maine with him last night and that is so tempting as well. It's a good thing we love this house so much because I know if we didn't we'd all give into that all too familiar urge to take off in a heart beat.

Things are pretty swell again, however I'm starting to do that thing that I do when I get what I want and then question whether I really want it, I can't let this go that easily though so I'm going to ignore it and be happy I have someone that kisses me on the head before they leave.

No comments: