Sunday, March 20, 2011

5%

Screaming Nana Grizol lyrics and wrestling on my queen size mattress with Sascha, Claire and Judah. Drunkenly riding my bike to the gas station at 11 pm for more beer. Driving to West Asheville at 1 am and picking up more people than should ever fit into a car and smoking secret cigarettes. Looking at the Asheville show calendar and seeing them refer to us as the South AVL house. Realizing we're leaving very, very soon.

Last night Sascha and Claire were talking about how they could see themselves wanting to re-new the lease when it's up in January. I didn't say anything, but obviously that is the most interesting thing to see for me when the time comes- am I going to stay here? Where else would I go? My best friends won't be in Philadelphia anymore and anywhere else would be a new beginning too and am I going to want to try that all again? It's a very long time away and summer is going to change so much. Only time will tell but it's a little intriguing and a little scary to not even remotely know where my life will be headed when that time comes.

Day by day, I guess. That's all I can do right now. And I while I'm waiting to see what happens, it's even more strange to not know what I'd even want to outcome to be.

I can feel myself changing but I don't feel in control over it at all- does that make it more or less natural?

"Reach out and the love returned will be stunning."
Lose all reservations.

No comments: