Sunday, January 23, 2011

Edgewood

I haven't beat myself up this much in a long time. Last night too way too much out of me and now I'm skipping out on other social opportunities because I woke up even more sad than I fell asleep. I thought for sure I'd sleep it off and now I know that wasn't enough and I have to find some other remedy and I don't know where to begin.

I miss you more than you know and I can't stop saying it in my head. Maybe it's just my personality, but maybe it also proves that I really need you because when things are hard I can feel you as my rock, my dependability miles and miles away. For someone like me, putting myself through creating a whole new life is a lot harder than for some others and even when I'm having fun I miss you by my side, my comfort zone next to me. I'm honestly considering going to get a cat tomorrow, way too prematurely, because I just need something to feel something close, something to depend on without any other aspects affecting it.

I know if it was warm outside everything would be a lot more okay.
Snap out of it.

No comments: